
19:00 Try to make a blog in english...
19:10 The miss request me write
something about me. Well, in this
moment I fell quiet because I
have completed and fulfilled some
small challenges. For sometime I
understood that live forces us to
constantly adapt to changes:
city, work, image, ideas...
"RENOVATE OR DIE". In the past
I disliked the changes and farewells.
Not today. In the future I hope to
continue to adapt to new scenarios...

Francisco Bustos D. | 12 de mayo de 2011 a las 7:34
Dani.. What I can say? everything!!
You are a very reflexive person, as well I know you will never take a decision if you haven´t been thinking about it enough.
Being quiet is really comfortable my friend, so enjoy this moment as much as posible. Remember, sometimes changes are necesary.
See you.
Miss | 19 de mayo de 2011 a las 16:36
Dani,
that is sooo true you need to adapt at the end!
miss