When I was a teenager I was convinced that mine was studying engineering, of course at the University of Chile. Bank with my partner and best friend to this day, we were happy it would follow several years students together in the same college and university. However, the day he was to choose the specific tests, I happened to note the social sciences, for the last months of my school years, I suddenly had doubts and invaded the idea of studying a career "humanist".
The day I had to choose a university course I was going to study, I was very indecisive: he wanted to study all the races, for example: education, architecture, sociology, law, engineering, chemistry, psychology, etc..
Faced with all this indecision, I decided to use the dice and let the random complete the race would score in the "application form to the University." It was. Each of the six numbers represented as a career. I threw the dice and came out first "laws." My luck was defined by chance.
I joined the Law School without much enthusiasm. The first year I hated my school for two reasons: first, was too small compared to my school (High School #1 of Santiago) and second, most of my classmates were very wealthy, that disturbed me: talk to a special voice, their conversations were very distant from my family and social reality. But fortunately I passed the first year with good grades all exams.
The second year I started to having more affection for the college, because I met my first friends, who were much bigger than me. They were highly educated and learned a lot from them.
Finally finished my career deeply love my school.
After graduation, career suffered a major academic reform, reducing the number of oral examinations. Also gone the only green area - "Mato Grosso"-, in which he used to spend my spare time.
Today I do not regret at all having studied Laws at the University of Chile, although over the years I discovered that my real vocation is teaching.
Today I dedicate to teach Labor Law.
Powered by WordPress
©
sarasvatiforever - Designed by Matt, Blogger templates by Blog and Web.
Powered by Blogger.
Powered by Blogger.

0 comentarios: